Internet based lead generation and sales is a little different from offline lead generation and sales. Most real estate agents understand that they need to follow up with offline leads, but online leads require even more follow up. Here's some interesting stats about online leads:
- 80% of sales require 5+ follow ups, most sales people give up after 2 follow ups
- Email marketing is 2x more effective than cold calling. But only if you follow up!
- 50% of sales go to first salesperson to contact a prospect...You should be finding prospects even before they're ready!
- At any given time, only 3% of your market is actively buying. 56% are not ready, 40% are poised to begin.
- 93% of converted leads are contacted by the 6th call attempt
- Research suggests only one in 50 deals are struck at a first meeting, yet many sales people give up after just one or two knock-backs
- 63% of people requesting information on your company today will not purchase for at least three months - and 20% will take more than 12 months to buy.
- In 2007, it took an average of 3.68 calls to reach a subject, today it takes 8 calls.
Subscribe to Inside PropertySimple - Real Estate Branding, Marketing, & Insider Blog
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox